Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 18 Maple Creek Farm CSA 2009 - October 14, 2009




Here is what we got this week and how I plan to use it:

Apples - For snacking through the week
Onions - For cooking through the week
Green Peppers - Stuff them....again. This week I promise I'll post the recipe specifics.
Carrots - For snacking through the week
Vitamin Greens - I'll make a few salads out of it to serve with dinners.
Potatoes - Save for cooking through the week
Squash - I have a lot. Need to get kicking making something.
Rutabagas - Hmmm. This is going to be the first time I cook with Rutabagas. I'll probably consult a few of the books on my shelf to learn more about it and then decide on something. I've never cooked or eaten Rutabagas so it should be a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment