Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vitamin Green Salad - Part 2

Vitamin Green

A few months back, I made a Vitamin Greens Salad with the Vitamin Greens we got from the share.  It was good, but at the end of the post, I mentioned that it needed some sweetness.  Well we got the greens again this past week so I attempted Vitamin Greens Salad Part II.  This version was MUCH better.

To offset the slightly bitter flavor of the Vitamin Greens I cut up some very good, very sweet grapes.  I added some thinly sliced purple onions and some shredded raw Parmesan cheese.  Then I sprinkled it with salt and pepper and drizzled olive oil, toasted sesame oil and apple cider vinegar on the top.  It was really good.  The sweet grapes and the tart vitamin greens complimented one another nicely.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

looks and sounds delicious!

Post a Comment