Monday, April 12, 2010

My Favorite Things: Reusable Sandwich Bags

Reusable Sandwich Bag

About a year ago I bought this awesome reusable sandwich bag from ReusableBags.com.  Don't you love it?!   This is the sandwich size, but I also bought a couple of the snack size, which I actually use more, because my little man brings them to preschool everyday with his snack inside.  I love that I don't have to continually buy new plastic bags, and that our family isn't contributing extra waste to the environment.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great! I need to buy some.

Shayne said...

how funny I was thinking about making these a few weeks ago after my return to the States

Cynthia said...

How do they keep the bread from getting stale if it isn't airtight? Also, are they washable? I think I'd just as soon use a tupperware sandwich keeper - airtight and washable.

aMichiganMom said...

MK, yes, they are washable. We don't eat a lot of sandwiches, but when I have had one in there for a trip to the zoo, it didn't get stale. There is extra material that folds down and over to keep it fresh. Yes, Tupperware probably works just as well, but I like that I can just throw them in my purse when the kids are done with their snacks because they don't take up much room.

Cynthia said...

Yes, the tupperware is really bulky...

Post a Comment