Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Favorite Things: Reuseit.com

Usually I reserve my favorite things posts for individual items, but today I wanted share with you some of my favorite things, from my favorite online store, reuseit.com.  The store is chock full of environmentally friendly products for your use at the home, office and while out and about.  They are constantly adding new items and have frequent sales, so there is always something new to buy ;-)

You can view pictures of many of the items I have purchase from reuseit.com on my flickr set for them,


Or, if you are more of a video person, watch the videos below where I talk about some of my favorite items.

Litter Free Lunch Napkins


Insulated Lunch Bag (Made in the USA)


Reusable Wrapping Paper


Reuseit.com has a HUGE selection of items like the ones I reviewed, hop on over there to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment