Monday, June 22, 2009

Organic CSA Membership Blogging







I am super excited to begin my CSA blogging journey. Today I joined the Maple Creek Farm CSA an Organic Michigan Farm in Yale, Michigan.

My plan over the couse of the next 19 weeks is to share my share with you. I will post what I did with the share for the week, photos of each share and any videos of what I think may be helpful. I hope to document my experience for others who may be wondering what a CSA is all about.

This is not my first time participating in this CSA. I was also a member in 2006. The next two years I considered joining again, but I knew that with expecting a baby ('07) and then having a baby ('08) I wouldn't have the time to devote to using all of my share. Now that my kids are 4 and 2 and life is getting easier, it is time to try it again.

Wednesday is my first delivery. Can't wait.






No comments:

Post a Comment