Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Getting to Work On time

I started going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. It has made a huge difference in my day. Getting up at 6AM before anyone else in the house is up (including our dog who just looks at me and falls back asleep) has given me a head start on my day.

My shower is peaceful, my breakfast is enjoyable, my coffee is enjoyed while reading a good book. I am able to greet my son and husband with a smile instead of a half awake face. I started doing it because I was thinking that when I was working, no matter how late I went to bed the night before I still had to get up at the same time. I knew that being a mom is a job (every mom does), but I decided to apply the same "get to work on time" principal to my day. And I love it. Just like I used to when I was the first one in the office at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment