Friday, July 14, 2006

Garage Sales - Little Tikes

Yesterday I went to one of the best neighborhood garage sales I have ever been to. All the houses in the brand-new neighborhood cost at least $800,000+. I couldn't believe some of the stuff I saw. People were selling stuff that was still in the stores. And most of the people with garage sales were selling baby/kid stuff. I got my son a Little Tikes Workshop for $8. My sister and I had the kitchen version when we were growing up and loved it. I brought it home and washed it (Lysol Sanitizing wipes are the best!) and the he really likes it. I had to take away some of the parts because he is still too small for them, but he likes what is left to play with a lot.

I couldn't get some of the crayon off of it so I went the Little Tikes website and found the following advice on Little Tikes products...

On if they offer a parts catalog: Sorry, we do not have a parts catalog. Due to the ever-changing products we manufacture, it would be difficult to maintain an accurate printed parts listing. For parts ordering assistance: * E-mail us using the contact form found on our website. * Fax us at (330) 650-3875. * Write to The Little Tikes Company, P.O. Box 2277, Hudson, OH 44236-0877 ATTN: Consumer Service. *MasterCard, Discover, and Visa accepted.

On cleaning Little Tikes Products: The best method of cleaning plastic is to use hot water and a detergent solution with a soft bristled brush. We do not recommend one brand of cleaning product over another....I haven't tried this yet, but when I do, I will let you know what detergent(s) I use and which works.

I also discovered that you can buy things directly from their website and for usually cheaper than on Amazon or other places....www.LittleTikes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment